How You Can Help Change People's Lives
What if you could help someone with a developmental disability learn the skills to hold a job or bring companionship to an older adult who spends most of her day alone? What if you could help a young adult overcome addiction or help restore confidence to a child being bullied at school? And what if you could help someone out of work for a year find employment?
- $18 - Fresh food for someone struggling to make ends meet or gas so he or she can get to a job
- $36 - A cleaning or filling at the Ben Massell Dental Clinic
- $75 - 10 home-delivered Kosher meals or four hours of home care for an older adult
- $100 - One month of group therapy for a child, teen or adult
- $150 - A substance abuse evaluation for someone facing addiction
Make Your Donation Go Further
An anonymous donor has challenged JF&CS to raise $40,000 in new or increased gifts by August 31, based on the following criteria:
- All new gifts of $250 or more will be matched dollar for dollar.
- All current donors of $250 or more who increase their gift by at least 10 percent will have their increased amount matched dollar for dollar.